Thursday, June 12, 2008

Counting down until we're 2!





We are getting ready for our little girls 2nd Birthday party...I can't believe they are already 2! To help us get ready Nanny April, Felicity, Madalyn, and Max came to hang out with us. Since our pool at our house is cloudy (which we just can't get to clear up and I am very nervous since I have planned a pool party on Saturday) we spent some time at the Mandeville Trailhead fountains. It takes Isabella a little while to warm up, but she really likes the water fountains. Amelia on the other hand only likes the fountains if Mommy goes in too! But their cousins seem to really like it! We had a great time.

..thank you Felicity and Madalyn for all of your help with the girls!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Girls!!
Hope we get to see ya'll soon!
Have a great party and enjoy the weekend!!!