Thursday, August 14, 2008

Trip to the Bank

I haven't posted in a while...mainly due to time! I don't know where it has gone. However, I must share a story of our trip to the bank. I rarely do any banking as Brad is usually the one who goes, but today I had to go deposit some money in my parent's account to pay them back for paying/mailing off my speeding ticket fine ;o( . So I told the girls we were going to bring something to the bank for Papa. So we pull up at the drive thru window at the bank and I proceed to roll my window down Isabella very loudly says, "I want chicken mommy". I couldn't help but laugh because she had never gone to the bank before, but had visited the drive thru of McDonalds plenty! So I explained that they didn't have chicken. So the banker sends 2 dum dum suckers to us and I told him they had never had suckers before, so he watched them eat thier first suckers...which were a hit!! After I had to tell them what to do with them, the didn't speak another word until the stick was empty! Then we got home and Isabella says "we go get Papa at the bank". So to sum it up, Isabella was confused that we left Papa and the chicken at the bank in exchange for a sucker.

No comments: