Well, we are finally getting settled in our new house in Texas. Brad is really happy to be back home in TX!! (I will never get this allegiance to TX that Texans have). The girls seem to really like the new house mainly because they love playing on the stairs. But they are also enjoying the outside...we have a back yard!! The neighbors have been extremely friendly and hopefully I will find other mommies to hang out with...although I miss my mommy group from Mandeville.
The girls started a new mother's day out program at Windwood Church. At this point I can't say they love it, but they are tolerating it (with many tears being shed). It's been an adjustment to stay until 2:30, but the school hasn't called, so they are staying. They are also taking a nap at school which is also an adjustment.
Meanwhile, here are some pictures of the girls hanging out around the house.
The girls started a new mother's day out program at Windwood Church. At this point I can't say they love it, but they are tolerating it (with many tears being shed). It's been an adjustment to stay until 2:30, but the school hasn't called, so they are staying. They are also taking a nap at school which is also an adjustment.
Meanwhile, here are some pictures of the girls hanging out around the house.
Child labor legal in TX???
The first day of the new school.
Playing in the rain in the driveway..yes, in smocked dresses!
Painting with Emily
1 comment:
They are so cute!
We miss you too! Had our meeting last night (thanks to Etti it turned into margarita night) and it wasn't the same without you!!
Post a Comment