Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let it Snow...

Snow was not the only excitement we had on Wednesday. On Tuesday night the girls were jumping on the sofa in my bedroom and as I walked out of the room Amelia somehow fell off of the arm of the sofa. She cried alittle, but it was also after their bedtime..so I just figured she was tired. So I did "the test"....lift your arm..move your neck..and she seemed ok...possibly sore.
So yesterday morning she woke up and complained that her bobo hurt. Then everything she would try to do like eat, color, etc..she would say ' I can't do it, it's too hard". So I called the Dr. and they told me to come in. So we did..and it's a broken clavicle. I had tears in my eyes..my poor little Amelia! She is a trooper..keeping the sling on..getting sympathy from everyone. Luckily the au pair from next door volunteered to keep Isabella while we went. I swear Isabella knew that this was serious..(twin thing)... She never questioned why she had to stay somewhere and not come with mommy. She never cried when I dropped her off (that never happens). She was such a big girl..very worried about Amelia. Hopefully Amelia will heal up nicely and be able to enjoy Christmas!

You have to click on the pic to really see the snow.



I am pretty sure that I enjoyed the snow more than they did...as they just complained that they were too cold. It was a nice treat to see snow. It helps to get into the Christmas Spirit!







1 comment:

NIKKI said...

OH NO!!!!!!!!!! Give her some big twin hugs and kisses from us! LOVE the pic at the top! BEAUTIFUL!