Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Growing and Changing

it is bitter sweet to see the girls changing from babies to toddlers to 'little people'. I try each day to make it a point to enjoy each moment and not get so overwhelmed with trying to control every situation...hard for me to do. But lately its been getting easier and easier. The girls have been playing TOGETHER instead of wanting mommy to be the big playmate. They love school so much that they are disappointed on days they don't go. Last weekend they went to Kids Night Out at their school while Brad and I enjoyed a 'date night'. I was worried how they would handle going at night to their school, but when we went to pick them up at 9:15pm, they didn't really want anything to do with us, and cried to stay! Although I love that they loved it, it secretely made me sad that they are growing up and don't 'need' me quite as much.
like mother like daughter

little mommy with her purse and boots

check out the shoes...







No comments: