Tuesday, May 26, 2009

San Antonio


We spent last weekend in San Antonio with the Myers from Dallas. I cannot say enough of how proud I am that the girls were SOOOO good. I secretely dreaded the trip because vacations are anything but relaxing when you are traveling with twin 2 year olds. But to my surprise, the girls were awesome! They were so excited to see their cousin Ella!
It was a very laid back vacation where we really didn't have any set plans other than going to Sea World on Friday to avoid the weekend crowd. So other than Sea World, we swam in the hotel pool (which was very nice), hung out on the Riverwalk, and did some shopping at the outlets in San Marcos.
I definately think the hotel played a large part in our relaxation. I loved that it was a suite and we could put the girls down and close the door to the bedroom and hang out in the livingroom! (here is my plug for The Hotel Contessa if anyone is planning a trip...great with or without kids).

Nanette and I took turns bringing our cameras so we didn't both lug them around, so I don't have any from Sea World and a few other places yet...but you can check out these pics from the trip!
Isabella in the pool


in the hall outside our room



ready for our close-up


the three muskateers


this was on the riverboat tour




1 comment:

NIKKI said...

LOVE the hat pics!!