Last weekend we celebrated our little girls THIRD birthday! I can't believe that it's been 3 years since we welcomed our little girls into the world. I have already told them that this is the last year that they can get older...I don't want them to get any older..I want them to stay just as they are!
I don't have a ton of pics to post here because the girls Aunt Nanette took most of the pictures with her camera as I was running around like a crazy woman during the party..which we had here at our house with many of our friends, neighbors and family! So until I get the disc from Aunt Nanette, I just have a few from my camera at the end of the party...**Update** you can click on the side bar to the right of this post to see the pictures posted on snapfish.....
I also want to thank everyone who helped us during the party....Stacy for bringing the cake stands and the Jimmy Buffet machine, Uncle Gary for handeling all of the food (he worked his tail off in 100+ degree heat!), mom and dad for helping get the food ready..and everyone else who drove in to celebrate our little Angels birthday!
Here are some pictures that need no words to express how excited they were to open their gifts...
No comments:
Post a Comment