Small Family, Big Adventures
Saturday, August 22, 2009
End and Beginning...
This week we went to the children's museum at the Woodlands with our friends Michael and Maria and Ben and Emily...but mommy didn't have her camera...I know..odd!!
We also spent time at the neighborhood pool since it was the last week it is open with some of our neighbors. On Thursday we went to a place called Monkey Bizness which is a 'jumping thing' place with our friends Avery and Garrett...but by 11:00am there were 80 KIDS there off ALL ages...so we headed up 290 and found ourselves at a pizza place. We sat outside, in the HEAT, but had alot of fun! Then on Friday we had our last day of dancing for the summer. I did have my camera so I was able to run in and snap a few pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment