This week we took a trip to Grandma and Papa's house and get some 'family' time in!! The girls are having a blast!! We arrived here on Sunday and the girls took a trip to Walmart with Papa..he was very brave to take my two girls + my neice (9) and nephew (4)....but they did great!! I will hopefully be better about taking pics of the girls with my family..but it's usually so chaotic that the camera is the last thing on my mind. This morning while the other kids were at school and the adults were at work, the girls and I headed out to a local park to enjoy this AWESOME weather we are having. I did bring my camera and captured some pictures of the girls. They are growing so fast and the mini skirts in the picture make them look so old. But I fall in love with them more and more each day as their personalities change from toddlers to little girls! Isabella is such a character as she likes to be serious in pictures and pose....and Amelia likes to be silly and show her biggest smile!!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
FALLing In Love
This week we took a trip to Grandma and Papa's house and get some 'family' time in!! The girls are having a blast!! We arrived here on Sunday and the girls took a trip to Walmart with Papa..he was very brave to take my two girls + my neice (9) and nephew (4)....but they did great!! I will hopefully be better about taking pics of the girls with my family..but it's usually so chaotic that the camera is the last thing on my mind. This morning while the other kids were at school and the adults were at work, the girls and I headed out to a local park to enjoy this AWESOME weather we are having. I did bring my camera and captured some pictures of the girls. They are growing so fast and the mini skirts in the picture make them look so old. But I fall in love with them more and more each day as their personalities change from toddlers to little girls! Isabella is such a character as she likes to be serious in pictures and pose....and Amelia likes to be silly and show her biggest smile!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment