Sunday, February 14, 2010

WHO DAT Mardi Gras Love


It's been an exciting week which included the Saints winning the Super Bowl, Isabella and Amelia getting very sick...ear infections, weezing, fever..., then traveling to Louisiana for Mardi Gras and Valentines..oh and seeing alittle snow too!



The girls had a great time on our Louisiana trip with included spending time with "the boys" at Aunt Hayley's house and enjoying the Mardi Gras parade with Lissie, Maddie and Max...oh and "Bicktoria" too! Then on Saturday night the girls had a sleep over at Grandma and Papa's house....what a FUN FAMILY WEEKEND!!
On Saturday night Mommy and Daddy got to enjoy some time together at the Triton Mardi Gras Ball that our sweet friends, the Carrolls, invited us to. We had a great time and were able to visit with many friends!


As the weekend comes to a close on this Valentines night, I can't leave this post without mentioning my Sweet Valentine. I am so happy and proud to be married to a wonderful husband and father! Thank you for a great weekend! I look forward to many more Valentine Days with you!! LOVE YOU!!

No comments: