Tuesday, March 16, 2010

just checking in...

not much has been going on around the Myers residence...well, everything seems boring compared to our Disneyland trip. Yesterday was our first day of Spring Break...not that I felt my 3 year olds need a Spring Break!! But our friends, the Arnolds, came to visit Sunday night and on Monday we got to hang out again with Mrs. Charo and Emmy while Mr. Tom went to work!! The girls had a BLAST!! It took Emmy NO TIME to become comfortable with the girls and within minutes of their arrival, they were having a tea party upstairs! They were very sad to see her go but we will be seeing them soon so that I can take their family portraits!
I was playing around with my camera and snapped these of the girls and thought I would share...so Happy Spring Break to all...


No comments: