So the girls wanted to do the water slide again this year like we did last year (even though I swore I was not having another party at my house...way too much work)..and since we built the pergola I thought I would honor their wishes (although I did try to convice them to have it somewhere else). We also had to come up with a plan just encase it rained, so we hired a balloon artist/majician. The girls really love this lady who we occassionally see at IHOP on kids night. So she came out and entertained the kiddos while they were eating ice cream.
Here are a few more pics of the girls friends at the party...(I am pretty sure I never had a party this big in my life)...
Here are a few more pics of the girls friends at the party...(I am pretty sure I never had a party this big in my life)...
Catie picking out her toppings.....................................and Elizabeth enjoying her ice cream!
their BFF Avery!
and of course they love their Maddy!
ok..enough...more pics to come later.....












No comments:
Post a Comment