so now is the time to find THE CARD to send out to all of my friends and family. As a photographer I feel like my card will be judged, so I typically spend alot of time stressing about it! I usually have to go back and look at what I did last year and try to make it alittle different and alittle better. I always have big plans (in my head) to have my family picture taken to use in the card, but it seems like we can never get it together to make the time to do so. So in the past I just include pictures of my girls.....and deciding which picture to use and getting 'the right picture' is a whole other post....
I LOVE Christmas time and I really look forward to receiving other peoples cards. Many times it is the only time I get to see other peoples families..even if it is only in a picture.
So now is the time when I have to try to decide on ONE design and one or two (or maybe three) pictures to use in the card.....this is always the hardest part! oh..and getting them done on time too.
I learned though an other blog that Shutterfly is giving away 50 free Holiday Cards to bloggers...how cool is that?? You can check it out here http://bit.ly/sfly2010
now, i guess it's time for me to go and check out their selection of photo cards and start narrowing down my choices...
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
here are a few on the short list...
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/holly-and-jolly-christmas-card-5x7-flat?sortType=1&fa=8&storeNode=93476
and if you know me, then you know I love INITIALS
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/with-love-chartreuse-christmas-5x7-folded-card?sortType=1&fa=8&storeNode=93476
and if I can narrow it down to one picture..
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/pretty-poinsettia-print-christmas-card?sortType=1&fa=10&storeNode=93476
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
so I guess you will have to wait until our card arrives to see which one we chose :o)
Happy Holidays!!
No comments:
Post a Comment