Sunday, January 9, 2011

Year End Review

I read this on The Parnell blog and loved this idea. So I sat the girls down and asked them some questions. It was pretty interesting to hear their answers and I wrote what they said even though sometimes I questioned the reasoning of their answers. But here goes.....

Isabella


age: 4

height: 41 3/4 inches
weight: 33 lbs
favorite color: pink
Favorite food: macaroni

favorite drink: orange juice

favorite dessert: ice cream

favorite book: Ariel tag reader

favorite show: Umi Zoomi

favorite movie: Chipmunks

favorite character: Ariel

favorite friends: Avery

favorite trip: San Diego

most exciting thing this year: Going to Disneyland

favorite animal: panda bear

favorite songs: Baby by Justin Beiber

favorite game: hi ho cheery o

want to be when I grow up: a Doctor

favorite activity: ride in the Barbie Jeep

favorite toy: baby doll named Aubrey and her pram stroller

place I want to visit: to “Lissie Maddy Max’s house”

favorite place: Los Ranchito’s restaurant

favorite outfit: the snowman outfit Grandma gave her for Christmas

if I had one wish, it would be: a pink Christmas tree

best thing about being 4: playing with her babydoll



Amelia



age: 4

height: 39 inches

weight: 31.5 lbs

favorite color: red (usually it’s green, but for this interview, it’s red)

favorite food: spaghetti

favorite drink: milk

favorite dessert: ice cream sandwich

favorite book: “Why” by Richard Torrey

favorite show: Dora

favorite movie: Beauty and the Beast

favorite character: Minnie Mouse

favorite friends: Avery

favorite trip: going to Ella’s house

most exciting thing this year: Ella coming here for Christmas

favorite animal: a pony

favorite songs: Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer

favorite game: Hungry Hippo

want to be when I grow up: a painter (to paint houses)

favorite activity: playing outside

favorite toy: snow white baby doll

place I want to visit: Ella’s house

favorite place: Nana Melda’s house or Grandma’s House

favorite outfit: the Rudolf Dress with the polka dot tights

if I had one wish, it would be: I wish for a dog (she is VERY scared of dogs)

best thing about being 4: playing with her friends

No comments: