Today is Valentines Day and I want to tell the world that I LOVE US! My husband gave me the sweetest gift....a love note. No, I am not sharing it here, but it means alot to me. It was very sweet. We also were able to have some couple time this weekend and although Brad was sick, we did get out for a little bit and spend some time together. Meanwhile the girls spent the night with Nana and Grandpa in their camper. They came to Houston to go to the RV show with us and the girls got to have a sleepover. They LOVED it. They even convinced Grandpa and Nanna to let them sleep with them. They are spoiled rotten!
So although today is always a bitter sweet day for us as I said goodbye to my Momo Belle on Valentines 7 years ago and Brad buried his grandmother on this day 5 years ago, we want to celebrate our love of US...my husband and my family while keeping those we have loved and lost in our hearts!
Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment