Sunday, May 8, 2011

Bon Voyage

even though it still hasn't sunk in, it is coming to an end. The end of the toddler years, the end of M.O.P.S, and yes, the end of Preschool (sigh). The Bon Voyage party, as they titled it, was on Thursday night and it was such a cute program. The girls had to get up and say their bible verse on the microphone and they did a fantastic job. They also performed several songs as a class. I have enjoyed that school so much. I feel it was such a great fit for my girls and for me. I am so proud of the girls..they have learned so much both socially and academically. I didn't get to take a ton of pics as I was flying solo for the event and was both the videographer and photographer..which is the reason I handled the night so well without a flood of tears...that is until the girls asked me to read their certificate to them...and the part that said "Isabella/Amelia will be sailing on to Kindergarten"...just set off the emotions and tears.


the girls reciting their bible verse...

Amelia accepting her certificate from her teachers


my little pre-kindergarteners...post pre-schoolers..
I LOVE YOU GIRLS!

No comments: