Sunday, January 1, 2012

All about ME!



Amelia
age: 5

height: 41 3/4 inches

weight: 35 lbs

favorite color: red

 Favorite food:pasta

favorite drink: milk

favorite dessert:brownie

favorite book: Pinkalicious

favorite show: Jake and The Neverland Pirates

favorite movie: Tangled

favorite character: Jasmine (this is news to me as she has never mentioned her before)

favorite friends: Avery

favorite trip: Loiuisiana to see her cousins

most exciting thing this year:starting Kindergarten

favorite animal: elephant

favorite songs: Selina Gomez "It's Magic"

favorite game: connect 4

want to be when I grow up: a Kindergarten teacher

favorite activity: ride bike (just learned to ride without training wheels)

favorite toy: her new baby named "Lucy"

place I want to visit: to Disney World

favorite place: MiaBella

favorite outfit:Tee Shirt and Jeans (which she currently has on)

if I had one wish, it would be:that she can have a playdate with her friends

best thing about being 5: we can go to Kindergarten


Isabella

age: 5

height: 44 1/2 inches
weight: 38 1/2 lbs
favorite color: Blue

Favorite food: chips and cheese

favorite drink:milk

favorite dessert: ice cream

favorite book: Junie B Jones

favorite show: Jake and the Neverland Pirates

favorite movie:Lion King

favorite character: Ariel

favorite friends: Avery and Garrett

favorite trip: Nana and Grandpa's

most exciting thing this year: going to Austin

favorite animal:girraffe

favorite songs: Why don't We Just Dance by Josh Turner

favorite game: hi ho cheery o

want to be when I grow up:'a hair cutter'

favorite activity: riding 'my two wheeled bike'

favorite toy: my stuffed animals

place I want to visit:Austin again

favorite place: Los Ranchito’s restaurant

favorite outfit:Hello Kitty Dress

if I had one wish, it would be:to spend time with Family

best thing about being 5: that I can have so much fun at Kindergarten


No comments: