So on our summer vacay we are just chatting about something...the actual point of our conversation escapes me at the moment...but I ended my dialog with 'I am not really great at anything'.... so Isabella, in a very loving voice, looks over at me and says "mom you ARE really good at something". Thinking that she was going to say photography as she is my biggest fan, she says "you are REALLY good at storing sugar!".... so I look at her with a puzzled look on my face and she continues with...."you know how you said if we eat sugar and our body doesn't use it we store it in our belly, thighs and butt, your really good at that!"....
i digress.... back to Sean T's insanity workout I go.....
1 comment:
You gave me a great laugh!!! This so so cute, funny, witty.... The things that run through those little heads of theirs, and the things that they say.... Priceless..... : ) the girls will forever be grateful for ALL this memories, stories and photo! You are A Great Mom : ).
Cheers,
Etti
Post a Comment