Thursday, January 3, 2013
the role of mom is being played by...
The role of mom is being played by DAD! I thought I would share some love for dad on here since he has been picking up my slack and then some! We have enjoyed having him home for the holidays. He has been spending a ton of time with the girls doing crafts, coloring, building LEGO sets, dressing American girl dolls and playing with the guinea pig!
Then on our trip home from South of France...more on that trip later...I injured my neck/back so he has had to do EVERYTHING! He has been cooking, cleaning, reading to the girls, grocery shopping...and tending to my needs..bringing me meds, dropping me at the doctor...
Now he has returned to work and we are missing him at home...especially since I am not healed and the girls are at home! So I just want to say thank you to Daddy for being a great husband and daddy!!
We love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment