Saturday, February 9, 2013

All about Me 2012


Amelia
age: 6

height: 44 1/2 inches

weight: 39 lbs

favorite color: purple

 Favorite food:mac and cheese

favorite drink: water

favorite dessert: bread pudding

favorite book: "I Love You"

favorite show: Doc McStuffins

favorite movie: Sound of Music

favorite character: Doc McStuffins

favorite friends: Martha

favorite trip: London

most exciting thing this year:went on an airplane and moved to Belgium

favorite animal: elephant

favorite songs: Mary Poppins "a spoon full of sugar"

favorite game: Dominos

want to be when I grow up: teacher

favorite activity: ride bike

favorite toy:American girl doll "Emily"

place I want to visit: Czech Republic

favorite place to eat: Los Ranchitos

favorite outfit: Skirts

if I had one wish, it would be: to make a tree house in the back yard

best thing about being 6: being in First Grade!


Isabella

age: 6

height: 47 inches

weight: 39 lbs

favorite color: Blue

Favorite food: mac n cheese

favorite drink: lemonade

favorite dessert: ice cream

favorite book: My Name is Not Isabella

favorite show:Strawberry Shortcake

favorite movie: Muppet Pirate Show

favorite character: Minnie Mouse

favorite friends: Martha

favorite trip: Paris..

most exciting thing this year: Moved to Belgium and made friends

favorite animal: Peacock

favorite songs: Doe a Deer, a Female Deer

favorite game: Guess Who

want to be when I grow up: a photographer

favorite activity: art

favorite toy: dolls

place I want to visit: Italy

favorite place to eat:Zio's

favorite outfit:Dress

if I had one wish, it would be: to move to America

best thing about being 6: Going to First Grade


No comments: