Tomorrow I will have two 7 year olds...how did this happen?? However, I know that it is Lucky 7...as I am so lucky to have 2 beautiful, healthy, sweet and loving daughters to call my own...ok, I have to share with Brad...but just a little.
I am so proud of the sweetness that exudes my girls. I love how they take care of each other and take care of Brad and I. I love how caring they are and how smart they are. When I see Isabella reading to Amelia, my heart melts.... And when Amelia gets up and begins to sing and dance in the middle of the living room, my heart smiles. Two unique and very different individuals who came into this world together, bring such joy to our lives. I could not have prayed for a better life than to spend it with these two. Thank you Lord for these precious gifts you have given to me. I love you girls!







No comments:
Post a Comment