Sunday, January 12, 2014

I'm growing and changing…All About Me 2013

Amelia
age: 7

height: 46 3/4 inches

weight: 45 lbs

favorite color: purple

 Favorite food:bolognese

favorite drink: lemonade

favorite dessert: brownies

favorite book: Junie B and the Bible 

favorite show: Jessie

favorite movie: Santa Paws

favorite character: Jessie

favorite friends: Martha and Madaline 

favorite trip: Turkey ..cruise

most exciting thing this year:going on a cruise

favorite animal: giraffe 

favorite songs: Katy Perry "Roar"

favorite game: Connect 4

want to be when I grow up: A Music teacher

favorite activity: music..playing/singing/dancing

favorite toy:American girl doll Josephina and Emily

place I want to visit: Spain

favorite place to eat: Zio's

favorite outfit: dress with leggings.

if I had one wish, it would be: to go see cousins and friends in America

best thing about being 7: learning class songs in 2nd grade


Isabella

age: 7

height: 48 3/4 inches

weight: 47.5 lbs

favorite color: turquoise Blue

Favorite food: fried shrimp and pasta

favorite drink: lemonade

favorite dessert: cookie dough ice cream

favorite book: My Name is Not Isabella

favorite show: Tom and Jerry

favorite movie: The Croods

favorite character: Jerry from Tom and Jerry

favorite friends: Martha

favorite trip: the Cruise…Athens

most exciting thing this year: going on a cruise

favorite animal: Dog …Max the big stuffed animal

favorite songs: Roar
favorite game: Minion Rush on iPad 

want to be when I grow up: a teacher

favorite activity: gymnastics and art

favorite toy:  the big stuffed animal named Max

place I want to visit: Pisa, Italy

favorite place to eat: Zios

favorite outfit: Skirts

if I had one wish, it would be: to go on another cruise.."cruise to America"

best thing about being 7: going to 2nd grade and having a funny teacher




No comments: