Sunday, May 25, 2014

First Communion

In September the girls joined a Religious Education class in our Lady of Mercy church which is held at the school in order to prepare for the Sacrament of First Communion.  They have learned and grown so much in their faith and knowledge of Christianity and I am so proud of them!
So during our home leave Grandma let them pick their favorite first communion dress, shoes, vail and bracelet for the occasion …so a HUGE thank you to my mom because otherwise I would have had to sell a kidney…

So the day came, I arrived from a girls night in Paris at 2:30…Brad saw to it that the girls were bathed, hair washed dried, clothes ready and all I had to do it help the girls put on their dress and do their hair!
We missed our 3:10 photoshoot timeslot, but we were able to slip one in when the photographer finished everyone else's photos.
We were miraculously at the church at 3:45 dressed and ready!

The ceremony was beautiful!





Thank you Wilshire family for being part of our Belgium family!

The girls and their classmate Tom!










super thank you to the rest of our "Belgium Family" for sharing in the girls special day!

yummy cake made by my sweet friend!


update:
just received our pictures from the photog at the first common ceremony…love!











No comments: