I saw this on a website and instead of printing it…I will just type it here…
Amelia:
My moms name is: Hope
My moms age is: 38
My moms eyes are: blue
When my mommy works she: is nice, she cleans and takes pictures
My mommy's hair is: brown
My favorite thing to do with mommy is: go bowling
My mommy laughs when: daddy does weird stuff
My mom's favorite TV show is: The Sound of Music
I love when my mom: kisses me
My favorite thing my mommy cooks is: brownies and mac n cheese
I really love my mommy because: she is nice, she cleans, she packs my lunch
Isabella:
My moms name is: Hope
My moms age is: 38
My moms eyes are:greenish blue
When my mommy works she: is a photographer and she is really nice
My mommy's hair is: brown
My favorite thing to do with mommy is: go shopping with her and sleep with her
My mommy laughs when: Amelia tells a joke or daddy is funny
My mom's favorite TV show is: Modern Family and House Hunters
I love when my mom: snuggles with me and when we go on vacation together
My favorite thing my mommy cooks is: pizza, macaroni or pasta
I really love my mommy because: she is nice and cares for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment