Wednesday, January 21, 2015

All about me 2014 reflection edition..

Each year I ask the girls a few questions to see how their likes/personalities change from year to year…

I will add a few more to the mix this year..

Amelia:  Age 8

height: 49 inches

weight: 50.5 lbs

favorite color: purple

 Favorite food: mac n cheese

favorite drink: Water

favorite dessert: brownies

favorite book: Humphrey Tales or According to Humphrey book series


Best Show on TV is Jessie

My favorite movie: Princess Diary


Best Friends: : Elise and Sarah 

favorite trip: Liechtenstein 

most exciting thing in the past year:making a surprise visit to the US to see Grandma


favorite animal: giraffe 

favorite songs: Katy Perry "Roar"

favorite game: Connect 4


If I could change my name it would be: Grace
want to be when I grow up: A music teacher

favorite activity: roller blading 

favorite toy:stuffed animal named Chubby the Bear

place I want to visit: Norway

favorite place to eat: Del Pueblo.. i.e.. Pepe's 

favorite outfit: Blue dress with lace inlay

if I had one wish, it would be: to live closer to our family

best thing about being 8 or in third grade: looking forward to overnight field trip..and painting her arm in Art class


Isabella

height: 51 1/2inches

weight: 55.5 lbs

favorite color: turquoise 

 Favorite food: fried cheese sticks

favorite drink: fantastic

favorite dessert: cookie dough ice cream

favorite book: Humphrey Tales Birthday Bash


Best Show on TV is Jessie

My favorite movie: Narnia


Best Friends: : Alexandra,Vilja

favorite trip: Lego land
most exciting thing in the past year:making a surprise visit to the US to see Grandma


favorite animal: snow tiger

favorite songs: Shake it off

favorite game: hi ho cherrio


If I could change my name it would be: 

want to be when I grow up: Work at pet shop

favorite activity: gymnastics  

favorite toy:stuffed animal named Bella the dog

place I want to visit: Barcelona or Norway 

favorite place to eat: Brasserie Bavaria 

favorite outfit: skirts or dresses
if I had one wish, it would be: to move to America but visit Europe 

best thing about being 8 or in third grade: looking forward to overnight field trip..learning to knit 

No comments: