Monday, June 15, 2015

3rd Grade trip

The girls turned 9 yesterday and today they left for a 4 day trip to Spa, Belgium! They.. Mostly Bella ...have been very excited about this trip for a long time. Last night I gave the girls the letter I found on the internet that I previously posted here along with a short letter from me. Then we talked about it for a while then prayed and lights out. I went to check on the girls a little while later and saw Amelia had been working on something in the dark. This morning she came down stairs and handed me this...
Well.. I had to leave the room as I lost it! My sweet Amelia!! How I love her!

Both girls were slightly nervous as we arrived at school but Amelia was a little more emotional.. Although it was all smiles!

I can't wait to hug them and hear their stories! 

No comments: