But when concert day came, they were excited.. And when the concert started they were in awe! They LOVED it!
Friday, June 19, 2015
Shake it off
The surprise birthday gift to the girls was concert tickets to Taylor Swift in Cologne,Germany. Initially I asked the girls if they wanted to go.. They said no! But they don't know what a concert is so I decided that they would love it! Our friend Angie and her daughter got the ball rolling and ordered the tickets! Then I learned that other friends wanted to join in too.. So the group grew but it was only February.. So I couldn't tell the girls. On the morning of their birthday, they opened the gift.. Still a little confused and not really jumping for joy. But in their defense, they were focusing on the school trip.
Labels:
Concert
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment