2014 2013 2012 2011
Isabella 9
height: 53 1/2inches
weight: 60 lbs
favorite color: blue
Favorite food: Pizza Hut Pizza
favorite drink: lemonade
favorite dessert: cookie dough ice cream and strawberry cake
favorite book: Diary of a Wimpy Kid
height: 53 1/2inches
weight: 60 lbs
favorite color: blue
Favorite food: Pizza Hut Pizza
favorite drink: lemonade
favorite dessert: cookie dough ice cream and strawberry cake
favorite book: Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Best Show on TV Kacie undercover
My favorite movie: Minions
Best Friends: : Vilja and Ornella
favorite trip: Baltic Cruise last summer. Favorite stop: St. Petersburg, Russia
most exciting thing about past year: going to Taylor Swift Concert
favorite animal: puppy dog
favorite songs: I knew you were trouble by Taylor Swift
favorite game: Minion Rush
favorite animal: puppy dog
favorite songs: I knew you were trouble by Taylor Swift
favorite game: Minion Rush
If I could change my name it would be: Elizabeth
want to be when I grow up: Home Designer
favorite activity: kayaking
favorite toy:stuffed animal named Bella Jr the dog
place I want to visit: Portugal, Norway
favorite place to eat: Brasserie Bavaria aka "the German restaurant"
favorite outfit: long skirt
if I had one wish, it would be: to get a dog...and help refugees
best thing about being 9 or in fourth grade: looking forward to the Class de plein air field trip.
Amelia: Age 9
height: 51 inches
weight: 55 lbs
favorite color: purple
Favorite food: yeager schnitzle
favorite drink: lemonade
favorite dessert: chocolate cake
favorite book: Dork Diaries
Best Show on TV is Austin and Allie
My favorite movie: Hello Sister Goodbye Life
Best Friends: : Elise, Paige,
favorite trip: Barcelona
most exciting thing in the past year:Class field trip 3 nights and Taylor Swift Concert
favorite animal: giraffe
favorite songs: I know places by Taylor Swift
favorite game: Minion Rush
If I could change my name it would be: Grace
want to be when I grow up: A house designer
favorite activity: roller blading
favorite toy:Aria the Owl... the stuffed animal Bella gave her for Christmas
place I want to visit: Norway, New York
favorite place to eat: Brasserie Baveria
favorite outfit: Lace shirt and black skirt
if I had one wish, it would be: to fly
best thing about being 9 or in fourth grade: I can go on more ride in parks because I am taller.



No comments:
Post a Comment