Ok..I have been slacking on the blog due to the craziness of life..and I post alot on facebook, so I neglect my blog..but I will get back on track..I promise!
Life for the Myers has been good. The girls' vocabulary has been growing leaps and bounds. Isabella is very much into talking on her own phone. Which is anything she can pick up to pretend is a phone. As soon as we get in the car, she starts 'dialing' and talking. She occassionaly says "hold on, I will put you on speaker so you can talk to the others'. And she does not hesitate to tell Amelia "Amaya (that is how she says Amelia), you need to be quiet when i am on the phone!". The other day I let her answer the phone at my mom's house when a telemarketer called...She just went on and on talking....I leaned over to listen to the man on the other end of the phone and I heard ..." Little girl, what are you doing on the phone, where is your mommy?"
And when Amelia is awake, she is singing or talking. NON STOP!! She will make up words if the real words don't come to her. She LOVES to sing. She sings about the American flag (a song they learned at school) "We love our flag our beautiful flag, the red the white the blue"...about 100 times a day.
They have different personalities. I hear twin mommies say, "I don't dress my kids the same because I want them to have their own identities". Well, I dress mine alike every day, rarely get one on one time with them and yet..they couldn't be more different! I love it!
I am very blessed to have such sweet girls. And I am very happy I get to be at home with them to watch them grow because the old saying is true, "They grow up so fast!".
1 comment:
I sOOOOO agree....mine couldn't be more different and haven't dressed differently a day in their life!!
LOVE the telemarkerter story! YOu had to be dying laughing!
Post a Comment