Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend Fun

This past weekend we headed to Louisiana to spend some time with Grandma and Papa and, of course, their cousins. So on Friday, we headed to Louisiana on Friday afternoon and dropped the girls off at Grandma's house then we headed to Lafayette for what the girls now call "date night for mommy and daddy'. We went to a few restraurants but the wait was too long, so we found Seranno's (i am sure I am misspelling it) and were seated immediately. We don't get to go to dinner alone very often, so it was nice to be able to sit through a meal and talk without the distractions of 2 three year old high maintenance girls.

Then on Saturday morning Brad headed out to a bike ride with is friend at Chicot State Park while I went to get a pedi/mani and then to host a shower for a wonderful friend who adopted a beautiful little girl! ...wow..a whole day of adult time..woo hoo!! The shower was fun then I headed back to the hotel where I met up with Nanny April who had brought my girls and her girls to swim and wait for me to return. After the swimming we headed to dinner...a table of 7 girls..ages 3 to 35....what a high maintenance table that was!! Then on Sunday we had breakfast with our friends Charo and Tom and little girl Emmy. What a fabulous weekend!!!

oh..and since I was enjoying my weekend so much...I forgot to bring my camera with me outside of the hotel....Odd I know!


No comments: