Monday, November 16, 2009

Alot to Celebrate!!

Last Friday the girls went Kid's Night Out at their school which is code for Parent's Night Out...so Brad and I decided to celebrate our 5 year Anniversary a week early. So we enjoyed a romantic kidless dinner at a great steakhouse called Perry's. It was a very YUMMY dinner..and great company! It is very rare that we get to enjoy a dinner alone without the kids. After dinner we had drinks/dessert at another restaurant while watching a band. Such a fun night! So today the girls and I wanted to go shopping for my anniversary gift to Brad. Each year we give a gift that coincides with the 'Anniversary List' set by someone???...1 year was paper, 2nd year was cotton....third year was Leather..4th year was an appliance...and 5th year is wood. So the girls and I went out and bought Brad a fire pit and wood to burn..and of course you can't have a fire without Smores!!!, so we though that in too. The girls were so excited we decided to take advantage of the cold weather and give him his gift early. He was just as excited as we were, so he put it together and then the fun began!!...the girls enjoyed roasting the marshmellows more than eating them..which worked out well for Brad and I..we ate them!!! As we get ready for Thanksgiving, I am so thankful to have such a wonderful Husband and 2 little Angels that make my world!!












1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you, Brad, and the little Buggers. I can't believe 5 years has flown by. I love the firepit idea....good wifey. Glad you got to eat and Perry's and enjoy a great dinner. PS. I love the blog.