Saturday, December 5, 2009

HoHoHo



we did it...we sat on Santa!! On Wednesday Isabella asked me to go to the Mall to see Santa...'but I don't want to sit on him today, just look at him". So that is what we did. We went to the mall and watched the other kids sit on Santa. Then we walked around the mall then went back to watch Santa...who we ran into in the hall and he approached the girls to shake their hands..so they didn't have time to think about it and freak out. Then we went back to his area and watched him some more..then the girls said they wanted to give him a 'high five'...so we got in line and they SAT on him....and NO TEARS!! of course they weren't dressed in anything "Christmassy"..so i didn't buy the pictures. So today we went to the neighborhood Christmas gathering and sat on Santa again and of course I had my camera! They did so well and are VERY proud of themselves. I am very proud of them too!!...my BIG girls!!

No comments: