Tuesday, October 30, 2012

oh yea..it's Halloween!!

It's our first Halloween in Belgium..and well, it doesn't feel like Halloween. It barely exists here. You have to go looking hard to see any decorations anywhere...way different from the US. I am a little bit sad about this. It's one of my favorite holidays. I LOVED trick or treating in my old neighborhood with my awesome neighbors...some of which gave out bottles of wine to the mommies..!!. And after trick or treating ..we served Gumbo to anyone who wanted to join us...and the kiddo's LOVED watching a movie on the garage door with all of their friends. But this year...not so much. St. Johns does coordinate a trick or treat night. Which we really enjoyed with their friends here. We attended a party then the party took it to the streets to trick or treat. But Brad was not with us and neither were any of OUR neighbors from Texas ;o(  
So on this Halloween Eve, as I pack for our trip to London, England (yippee).. I have a little bit of a heavy heart to 'skip' our traditions...
but my girlies did get to dress up and look adorable for the celebrating we did do...

No comments: